By Odisha Story Bureau, Bhubaneswar:
Now the forensic report said there was no sign of rape. Both police and crime branch lodged cases of unnatural death and somehow trying to close the matter.
Then the question arises, what did compel the Kunduli girl commit suicide?
As the crime branch came up with the second forensic report yesterday, here are few questions about the much hyped Kunduli gang-rape case, yet to be answered.
- There was no rape. Ok. Then why was she being hospitalised for long time?
- Why did the police pressure the victim in hospital?
- The report says, the samples from the victims undergarments belong to her only. No semen samples of men were found. Is that undergarment rescued just after the alleged incident?
- Why did she tell untruth facts that disrupted her image?
- Why does a 14 year old girl undergo such trauma, if no rape has taken place?
- Why did her family members stage protest, if she has not been raped?
- And the last one, what else did compel her to commit suicide?
Is everything went on right path or the government and administration are trying to patch up the issue to save their own face?
The 14-year-old girl of Musaguda village near Kunduli in Koraput district had alleged that she was gagged and gang-raped at gunpoint by four uniformed personnel in the Lanjiguda forest. The incident happened while she was on her way to school from Kunduli on 10th October 2017.
However, the police had claimed that the medical examination did not reveal any sexual abuse. The girl hanged herself on January 22.